VCA and IDEC are happy to offer the HG2J Series 7” touchscreen HMI, equipped with a new projected capacitive touch panel (PCAP). The HG2J, along with PCAP, comes with significant performance improvements including a decrease in product depth extreme wear resistance, and a boost in longevity.
With more efficient light transmission ratings, this HMI provides a revolutionary and industry-leading brightness level of 500 cd/m2 and a backlight life of approximately 50,000 hours.
Features & Benefits:
- Wear-resistant projected capacitive touch panel (PCAP)
- Input voltage of 12-24 VDC
- Temperature usage range from -4 to 140˚F
- NEMA Type 4X, 12, and Class I Div 2 approval ratings
- Contains 2 USB A ports, an Ethernet port, and serial connectivity (RS232 & RS485)
- TFT LCD display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- Over 100 serial and Ethernet industrial communication protocols supported
- Remote Access, FTP, Email, Mobile App, and Custom Web Page
- Support 4 protocols simultaneously
Overall, the HG2J Series 7” touchscreen HMI is incredibly innovative. The display resolution is perfect for any use or any size. Similarly, with new durability input voltage ranging from 12-24 VDC, this HMI is perfect for situations that require extremely high and low temperatures.
In total, big or small? It does it all.