VCA and ABB are offering the Baldor Reliance 501 Motors designed to reduce the lifetime costs associated with industrial processes and equipment due to their reliability and efficiency. When you choose a Baldor Reliance Motor, you get a motor backed by more than 100 years of safe productivity and performance. Over 90% of Baldor Reliance Motors meet the Buy American Act, and the new Severe Duty XT Motors complete the offering of ultra-premium motors.
Severe Duty XT Motors is the solution to the most severe duty application challenges. These motors are easy to install and maintain and offer a wide range of standard features that cost extra than most other motors. Baldor Reliance 501 Motors come with the quality and reliability you expect from this well-known and highly respected brand.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty cast-iron frame construction available in 1-300 HP NEMA 143T frame up to 449T frame
- Enhanced ingress protection and corrosion-resistant two-part epoxy paint for durability
- Color lead cables for easy identification and installation
- Diagonally split, oversized, rotatable conduit box for ease of connection
- Phase paper and coil head lacing on each winding turn for increased mechanical rigidity and a greater level of insulation between phases
- Laser-etched, easy-to-read inverter-duty nameplate.
- Dynamically balanced to achieve vibration levels below NEMA requirements
- Sealed bearings on 143T-256T frames provide reduced need for maintenance
- ABB Ability™ smart sensor ready for condition monitoring
- Division 2 markings, Class I, Group A, B, C, D
- Three-year warranty
ABB Baldor Reliance Motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standards for manufacturing electrical equipment. These motors efficiently keep equipment running while saving energy and reducing costs. The ABB drives, motors, generators, traction converters, and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure, and transportation.