Eliminate the need for manual thermal inspections of critical components with the Omron K6PM Thermal Condition Monitor. The K6PM is a compact, thermal condition monitor that provides continuous thermal monitoring of components including high voltage control panels, transformers, hydraulic equipment, data centers, bearings, gearboxes, and more. It utilizes a controller with a built-in display and a remote thermal image camera, allowing users to monitor critical components at a safe distance in real-time and allows the ability to perform predictive maintenance, respond quickly, and decrease downtime.
- Thermal Imaging Camera that detects temperatures 32-392°F (0-200°C)
- DIN rail mount controller with built-in temperature display
- Three level temperature alarms that triggers alarm bar and 24VDC outputs
- Ethernet IP/Modbus TCP Communication
- Free PC Monitoring software
- Abnormal detection algorithms
- Push-in Plus Terminals
- Continuous Thermal Monitoring: Constant and remote monitoring of the temperature status of equipment in real-time eliminates the need for manual inspections that require experienced personnel and allows on-site maintenance to only be required when abnormalities occur.
- Predictive Maintenance: Early detection of an abnormality or failure provides the ability to schedule maintenance before problems can occur.
- User-Friendly: Unique algorithms ensure inexperienced personnel will be able to recognize abnormalities and take action
- High Voltage Control Panels
- Power Generation
- High Horsepower Electric motors
- Hydraulic Valves, Pumps, and Motors
- Bearings and Gearboxes
- R&D Test Cells
- Data Centers
- Energy Distribution